Friday, November 26, 2021

Friday Post 392d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3126 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's actually 152. Ha, I really cracked 150. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post and watching one YouTube clip featuring Kakashi, I went back to composing my XMas Wishlist.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Toms: getting my weekly sleep-in till 10am when Hannah comes and minds me till 2pm. She says she can take me for walkies to Calamvale Central, so yay for that. On the downside, will haveta turn off the alarm.
  • Dearest dad's taking me to play ping pong with CM folk toms arvo! Lol, now that Uncle James has taught me to hit the ball directly over the net without touching my side of the table once, I've had to learn all over again how hard tto hit the ball! My poor dad prolly runs after more balls than he hits. XD
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed I can read the Lian Hearn novel for three hours; it's the only day when I can spend a blessed three hours reading!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: