Monday, November 1, 2021

Monday Post 388d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5414. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started composing an e-mail to Mr. Hall.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me again but from 9-2 this time.
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy a yummy pork salad roll for lunch @ Calamvale Central!
  • Hannah's shift finishes @ 2pm but I believe that's when the Melbourne Cup will get run ... think she said she'd stay and watch the race before leaving. XD
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage @ 2:30pm; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Oh, also fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a calamari sushi roll for arvo tea toms coz I had a tempura fish one today!
  • No Toastmasters toms night; hopefully I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 119TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: