Sunday, November 7, 2021

Monday Post 389

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2366 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "Is God's Love Conditional?" and thirdly, TWFT topic's "God's Remedy For Depression" but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online afterwards!!Anyways, events for today?

  • Yeah, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! One of my most favourite things about the warmer month's are how early the Sun rises! When nature poked me awake this morning, 'twas only like 5am but the Sun had already come up!
  • After one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Incredibly, I then happily snore all the way until 7:45am, when dearest dad very considerately walks along the hallway silently and unpops the lock into the hallway before waking again for another pot :P trip! 
  • After dearest dad has kissed me goodbye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, I happily cuddle Uber and snore again, this time being awoken  for one more pot :P trip by noisy PIG mum's daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going out again to await Hannah's arrival @ 9am.
  • When Hannah arrives she gives me fifteen more minutes but comes back thirty seconds too early! Uber sends her away and thankfully, she complies. XD
  • When Hannah comes back a second time, I use the loo for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to brush teeth while Hannah empties the commode for me, meaning Ela enjoys her first break this week from having to hold the toothbrush~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one slice of toast with sliced avocado sprinkled with a little salt, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs and about one bowl of porridge. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles me off to Calamvale Central for walkies and grocery shopping.
  • First, we buy sth from the Mega Discount Fruit Market.
  • Next, we buy groceries from Woolies.
  • Finally, we buy sushi from the Japanese food place, which leaves us thirty-forty minutes of mobile playing time but how embarrassing: after posting one update onto Facebook I have like thirty minutes to play Farm Heroes but don't pass ANYMORE levels! ><" XD
  • Back home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Hannah flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally Back to Ela.
  • Back outside, PIG mum has me cutting spam and standing @ the stove to cook the pack of delicious white sauce pasta we both clean forgot about but she found inside the pantry while I was showering earlier! I enjoy that with one mug of Chinese tea~
  • Hannah leaves @ 1pm; she's back again same time toms but for one hour longer.
  • Lunch finished, I used the loo for one tinkle and plopped online.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, munch the yummy tempura veggie sushi roll I bought earlier today and hopefully read for one hour; I'm hoping to finish the Dan Brown book before I get the next book club novel!
  • Ooh, hoping to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 122ND time!
  • Toms: Hannah's back minding me again from 9am, but this time until 2pm, not 1pm.
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage @ 2:30pm; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD I'm just looking forward to her comfy ministrations~
  • May haveta skip arvo tea for my most important two hours of the day coz Nisha's taking me to Toastmasters @ 5:30pm! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: