Saturday, November 27, 2021

Saturday Post 392c

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4926. Lol, that's the closest I've been to half a normal person for awhile! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy kailan, lotsa choko, a little beef, a little chicken and a little fish. I'm very surprised: usually it's meat and three veg, not two veg and three meat!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Tonight Cath and Mr. Jay livestreamed their concert through Facebook! However, since I'd not bought a ticket for the event, I just opened it to listen and didn't watch any. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Not sure ... will toms be the final Bible Study for the year?
  • But after ESS, EM will have their monthly lunch together! I've asked Dr. Esther to please count me in~
  • But braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum ... >< *sigh*
  • Then fingers crossed dad will take us out for our weekly dinner together!
  • Righteo, hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: