Saturday, November 6, 2021

Saturday Post 389d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2579. See? Told you I'd crack 2.5 grand! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I alternated between blogging and Facebooking.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Well, I suppose the special thing's that Fiona's picking me up from my place @ 8:30am and taking me to the Lung residence for SG and then seeing me back to BCAC for ESS?
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people, but braced for a pissy little Happy Meal @ Maccas with dad ... *sigh*
  • Also braced for a stressful marvo @ the hands of PIG mum ...*another sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out to eat Chinese food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!! *three consecutive sighs*
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: