Monday, November 8, 2021

Tuesday Post 389c

 Good afternoon and probably one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4216 (sweet I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SEVEN MINUTES after I get back home from Toastmasters tonight!!! *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for today?

  • At 9am, Hannah helps me up. I brush teeth, eat breakfast and dfo a stinky unspeakable.
  • Hannah drives me out to the Logan North library and I get next month's novel: Ready Player Two! Amanda was the librarian who borrowed the book out to me, she even borrowed me the DVD copy of Ready Player One! Unfortunately, she can't join us for dinner this Thursday coz she's working till 8pm.
  • Back home, David came to himme a session of physio: ten minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr, fifty reaches for Era, fifty reaches for Ela, 100 steps for Erf, five minutes standing practice and twenty laps walking with browsing around.
  • Took a nice warm shower afterwards - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, PIG mum had cooked surprisingly tasty fried rice for lunch! I'd asked for rice since I'd not get any for dinner tonight, see~
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I enjoyed her firm ministrations; PIG mum enjoyed yapping ceaselessly @ her. My grateful thanks to Aunty Ann who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • Came home and had my second muffin and one mug of vanilla chai for arvo tea; since I've only got one left, this one I just stuffed into my gob within one big bite. XD
  • Nisha's taking me to Toastmasters tonight! I'm timekeeper~
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up... 
  • She's taking me to see some EMP physio? It's stopped now, but several weeks/months ago Era was randomly aching.
  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage in the arvo. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Nisha's minding me 4-6pm.
  • Got choir practice online from 5:30 till 6:30pm.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: