Saturday, November 20, 2021

Saturday Post 391b

 Heylo again and good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3985 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Be Thankful' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-ONE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm tonight!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • PIG mum started her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs around when I finished that; once that ceased I immediately fell back asleep because I knew she'd be getting noisy again one hour later!
  • Sure enough, one hour later she went a-THUMPING and got changed for her morning's work. I awoke again for the pot :P and after PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and rushed off for her half day's work, before returning to happy snorings with Uber I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After dearest dad retucks me back into bed, says he'll cook me some rice leftovers for lunch and then stay quiet, I happily snore with Uber, waking twice more for the pot :P before Nisha arrives @ 10am and gives me my fifteen more minutes.
  • Fifteen more minutes counted down, I swing myself over to the pot :P once more and call out to Nisha saying that I'm hungry. She comes, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoys her last break this week from having to hold the toothbrush~
  • Teeth brushed, I drink one mug of water and sit over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who's cooked ham and eggs; thanks also to Nisha who cooked the bread yummy with butter and added some cheese for me. I enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars and happily read for thirty minutes.
  • After I use the loo for one more tinkle I climb into Nisha's passenger seat and she tootles me off to Calamvale Central to buy one box of sushi and one sushi roll for arvo tea.
  • Back home, I turn the alarm off and take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Nisha flips the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Nisha rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's helping with Erf's sock and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back out @ the gobbling :P table, Nisha makes me my second big mug of white tea with two sugars, reheats lunch for me then goes to clean the bathroom, while I continue reading, reaching pg. 450 @ 1:29pm.
  • Five minutes before Nisha leaves, I use the loo once more for two tinkles. Sure hopes she remembers to make me a chocolate pearl milk tea when she comes back like next Tuesday! XD
  • When dad arrives home shortly after 2pm, he sends me to the bathroom and then tootles me off to church to play ping pong!
  • Lol 

No comments: