Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Thursday Post 391b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3815. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After I wash and dry Era, I get into Carina's passenger seat and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip! She does a side park on level two, I use the loo for one tinkle, grab Lian Hearn's 'Orphan Warriors' then crash on one squashy single-seat sofa and happily read for about one hour, reaching page seventy-five @ 9:52am and finishing pg. 100 @ 10:22am.
  • After posting an update onto Facebook,. I use the loo for one more tinkle, then Karina and I grab a trolley and we start grocery shopping @ Woolies. As we're walking past Woolies I see Caitlin and call out to her, saying, "Wait for me to come say hello before taking your lunch break, please!" She replies, "Sure!" After Karina and I find all the items PIG mum wanted, Caitlin greets us @ the self-serve checkouts. I ask her when do you go on lunch break? Oh, I've already been sent, she replies. I wave her away, saying I don't wanna cut short your lunch break! But Caitlin laughs and says I told them I'd wait for you first. Aww, I feel loved~
  • Our last stop before lunch's upstairs for more grocery shopping @ Coles, since Karina already bought the buns when I was reading @ the library.
  • Then we met Pole and Zebby for lunch @ Woka Warrigal! Originally the place was packed and the waiter sent us back outside to the last available table outside, saying he'd call us back in if someone left; luckily, someone did and by the time Pole and Zebby came we had a booth seat inside already.
  • Pole shared a baked pork chop spaghetti with Zebby and drank a lemon Ribena; Carina had a baked pork chop rice with a Coke and I had a hokkien fried rice with a HK-style cold milk tea. We just chatted over lunch; Pole works @ Tarragindi now part-time looking after hypermobile people!
  • After Karina tootled me home, I rang dearest dad, turned off the alarm and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Karina flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Karina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I popped online and Karina went to clean the bathroom before coming back to massage Ela.
  • At 3pm, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and signed Karina off with my thanks and byes. She's back next Thursday, same time~
  • For arvo tea, I let PIG mum nab @ least half my sausage bun for arvo tea; she gave me one mug of Chinese tea. Then I smuggled my mobile into the loo and did another stinky unspeakable while playing Farm Heroes. XD
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 124TH time!
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all ... 
  • Toms: think Amy's minding me from 9am till 1pm. Wonder where PIG mum'll send us?
  • Tiff's coming to gimme a session of OT toms arvo; my Chopping Board Of Death's gonna see some action! XD
  • Ooh, maybe I'll get to read Ready Player Two for one hour and watch the 6pm bulletin for the 125TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 124TH time: Cobby (heard), Kingsun, Tyrell (heard), Savage, Moon,  Spedding, Ovadia, Jubelin, Jensen, Chapman, Dick, Crisafulli, Bates, Yvette (first name),Maulboy (heard) D'Ath, Whop (heard), Costi, Wildman, Hastie, Chalmers, McKellar, Chipper,  Ribarich, Buttigieg, Baldwin (heard), Peng, Djokovich, Markle, Chumbley, McGraw, Mickenbecker,  Mordandin, Qanon (first name), Shaman, Tszyu,  Jobson, Reader,  Pucovski (heard), Labuschagne (heard), Heathwood, Dunn, Gillmeister, Lowndes, Van Gisbergen (heard),  Finch and Mullany.  1AUD = 73USc. Pat Welsh read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 19-26. Mt. Gravatt toms: 16-28

No comments: