Saturday, November 20, 2021

Saturday Post 391c

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4085. Sweet, I'm just over four grand and second consecutive day I've been past four grand! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Lol, Uncle James told me you're not meant to bounce the ball in your side of the court when you hit it, just smack it straight over! Poor dad had to constantly run around fetching my stray balls. XD But Uncle Sam came to play with me and trounced dad; he was such a sweetheart; whenever dad batted a ball @ me that I missed, I'd apologise and Uncle Sam would immediately wave it off and say that doesn't count before giving some ridiculous reason for it, like dad was standing in your way! XD
  • Dad tootled Aunty Lai Lin back to her retirement village before dropping me home before going swimming.
  • After I used the loo, I sat and read for 150 minutes straight, coz it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ I finished pg. 475 @ 4:58pm, reached pg. 500 @ 5:27, reached pg. 555 @ 6:19pm and reached pg. 575 @ 6:41 before using the loo for one more tinkle and returning online.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa not-very-yummy long choi, lotsa lettuce and one cuttlefish ball cut into three chunks; unsure why?
  • Dinner was washed down with one bowl of soup and dessert was my half a pot pie! I thought PIG mum had PROMISED I could eat one myself but I must've been mistaken ... *sigh*
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Well, I suppose the special thing's that Fi's taking me to the Lung residence for SG @ 8:30am ...
  • Doubt there's any lunch together afterwards ... would love lunch out with other ESS people but prepared for a piddly little Happy Meal with dad ... *sigh*
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum ...*another siggh*
  • But dad had better take us out for Chinese for dinner and lemme eat ONE bowl of rice!!
  • Righteo, hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: