Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sunday Post 391b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3249 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now fifty-seven. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • The moment I reached my pissy two hour time limit, I immediately switch to editing my homework for our next GCCW meeting.
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
  • First, I had to let her gleefully FORCE :*( me on five rounds of the Clock Yourself exercise (colours) for her.
  • Sorry, correction: before that, I let her gleefully force me on the dumbbell exercises that Jacky the physio had taught me.
  • Seated, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some mango. I'm just proud/relieved that I finished all this before dad got home, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show off to dad how much power she's got over me, ha. XD
  • Then I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: