Thursday, November 25, 2021

Friday Post 392b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2743 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now 149. Ooh, will that crack 150 before Friday runs out?? XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started online, I got off the computer, skooted my chair over to get myself a spoon for dinner and once back @ the gobbling :P table asked PIG mum can I please have some arvo tea? Gonna read for one hour, see. She comes down and tosses me a banana saying don't disturb her; she's upstairs doing sth important. Score, Ela didn't haveta feed me. XD Turns out Tiff didn't come gimme a session of OT this arvo coz My Rehab Team has some kinda meeting on? But I'm sure she'll be back next week.
  • While and after munching the banana I happily read Lian Hearn's novel for one hour, 
  • One more loo trip and tinkle for me before I returned online.
  • Think I'll continuing composing my XMas Wishlist to Santa ... it's due out Dec. the 1st!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 127TH time: Pullar, Boekel, Oswald (heard), Merry, Marinos, Bradnam, Arvier, Randinis, Hay, Yvette (first name, heard), D'Ath (heard), Palaszczuk (heard), Fegan, Kearsley, Sogavare, Manasseh (first name), De Lacey, Finney, Bird, Kaldas, Cummins (heard), Paine (heard), Henderson, Woakes, Riedel, Hill (heard), Dutton, Greenbank, Priti (first name), Patel, Macron (heard), Hakim (first name), Said, Butler, Cray (heard), Kramer, Lamb, Tye, Verze, Khawaja (heard), Labuschagne, Head (heard), Kafusi (heard), Bellamy (heard), Carrigan (heard), Farnworth (heard), De Pasquale, Popyrin (heard), De Minaur (heard) and Dufficy.. 71.17USc = 1AUD Luke Bradnam read the weather forecast from main Beach. Brisbane was 23-29 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-28 Sunrise 4:44am sunset 6:26pm.

No comments: