Sunday, November 28, 2021

Monday Post 392

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3808 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Root Of Ingratitude' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Take The Initiative (3)'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until dearest dad began breakfast this morning and clunked the marmalade jar onto the table, which woke me; after using the pot :P once I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip but today happiness was happily snoring all the way until 7:45am, when dearest dad silently and very considerately walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily snore for about another hour, me waking again for the pot :P when noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival.
  • When Hannah arrives, she knocks, opens door, says good morning and fifteen more minutes before leaving when Uber nods @ her. Actually I fall back asleep before she returns but since 'twas only a very light sleep I awoke immediately when she pushed the door open then used the pot :P for one tinkle before getting kitted.
  • While Hannah empties the commode I brush teeth (Ela rejoices that she doesn't haveta hold the toothbrush) and then I sit over the loo for about five minutes before just coming outside when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After toasting bread, returning to turn the bread over and returning a third time to fetch the bread, breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) with one of the adorable lil tuna buns PIG mum baked last night, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After I climb into Hannah's tank, she tootles me off to Sunnybank Plaza, parking outside Coles.
  • First, we head into The Reject Shop and buy facepaint coz I need a red nose for the dress-up comp!
  • While we're going to Coles, I suddenly bump into Tess and recognise her! She's left Kyabra now and works for herself.
  • While we're inside Coles, we bump into Aunty Lucia taking another client grocery shopping; this time I remember her hubby's name: Uncle Peter!
  • Our last stop's Papa Beard (or sth like that); I buy a taiyaki! Never tried one before but hope it's delicious!
  • Back home, I turn off the alarm and take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Hannah flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when I was drying inside the ears with a tissue.
  • Back outside, lunch was one bowl of cream of chicken soup with many added vegetables, one mug of green/Chinese tea and one of the lil tuna buns PIG mum had baked last night!
  • Before Hannah left @ 1pm, I used the loom once more for two tinkles. She's back again tomorrow but for one extra hour, from 9-2 this time.
  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour and then watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 128TH time!
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Kim's taking me to Toastmasters @ 5:30pm and since it's our last normal meeting for the year, I can FINALLY get a milkshake with my Happy Meal!! :D
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^







No comments: