Friday, November 19, 2021

Friday Post 391d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 5226 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now 182. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, @ 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Somewhere nearby, fireworks have been going off for ten minutes! Wonder where?
  • Toms: getting my weekly sleep-in till 10am, when Nisha comes and minds me till 2pm. Planning to read for thirty minutes over breakfast and then hopefully Nisha can take me to Calamvale Central for walkies,  else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Actually, maybe not: dad's taking me to play ping pong with CM folk toms arvo!
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. The fireworks finally stopped with one final almighty BANG - @ 9:13!

No comments: