Friday, November 5, 2021

Friday Post 389d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3544 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now 104. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued writing my newest personal blog post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: enjoying my weekly sleep-in till 10am when Nisha minds me till 2pm. She's already said she can take me for walkies and sushi buying and walking somewhere and I've asked mother may we go to Calamvale Central again but she said ask dad. Meaning he'll just cook me tasteless leftovers but pretty sure Nisha will add some oyster sauce for me, making it more tasty and besides, she said she'd bring me fried chicken toms; she'd better remember!! Nah, I'm sure she was just joking but it won't hurt to ask and bag her out when she says she didn't bring any. ><
  • Dad doesn't think any ping pong's happening @ church toms arvo? That's fine, I'll just spend my most important two hours online and then head over to the gobbling :P table to read and munch arvo tea; it's only Saturdays that I'll get to spend a blessed hour reading!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: