Saturday, November 13, 2021

Sunday Post 390d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4816. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get before lunch for dinner; November has been satisfied THIRTEEN times!! :D :D
  • After the usual dinner, I drank soup, took my bowl to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, the special thing's that after service, ESS will have lunch together @ like Rochedale State High and then play sport together; Dr. Esther's taking me! Thankfully Era's tricep feels okay after today's session.
  • Also fingers crossed that dad will take us out for dinner toms night!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: