Friday, November 5, 2021

Saturday Poist 389

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2129 steps (ha, I'm over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Do You Neglect Your Salvation?' and thirdly, TWFT topic's "God's Remedy For Depression (1)". Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay it's almost Summer! When nature called @ 4:50am, (my 2nd consecutive awesome sleep), the Sun had already risen! After one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Then I happily snore undisturbed until noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 6:20am; after another pot :P trip I immediately fall back asleep, since I'm sure she'll get noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, one hour later I'm awaken by noisy PIG mum a-THUMPING upstairs to get changed for work; I use the pot :P again and very shortly afterwards PIG mum has let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before dashing off for her half day's work.
  • After dearest dad retucks me back into bed, says he'll cook me sth for lunch and then stay quiet so I can store in peace, that's exactly what happens. I wake twice more for the pot :P before Nisha arrives; actually, she arrives while I'm over the pot! :P
  • But I get my fifteen more minutes, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Ela enjoys her last break this week from having to hold the toothbrush.
  • Teeth brushed, I drink one full mug of water and then sit over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, also bringing out my toothbrush for charging.
  • Thanks to Dad who's left me one sandwich of yummy ham and eggs for breakfast; thanks also to Nisha who tries to cook the bread yummy and adds one slice of cheese for me. Over breakfast, I start reading for thirty minutes, reaching pg. 275 @ 11:15am.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, Nisha tootles me off to Calamvale Central to buy a box of tissues and a sushi for arvo tea. She buys herself three chicken ones for lunch. Lol, the guy that recognises me was behind the counter this morning; he'd forgotten his mask so when I looked @ him and covered my mouth with Era and scolded him, "Put your mask on!" He laughed, reached behind the counter and immediately pulled one on, but before we left I told him to pull the mask higher; it's not on properly until you've got it covering your nose. XD
  • After Nisha tootled me home I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Nisha rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, Nisha reheats lunch for me, cleans the bathroom and then sits down opposite me and munches her own sushi for lunch. She makes me one mug of black tea with two sugars.
  • Before she leaves, I use the loo and actually do another stinky speakable.
  • Once I've used up the most two important hours of my day, I'll use the loo for one more tinkle, sit and enjoy my egg salad sushi and hopefully read for two hours and five minutes straight, because it's only Saturdays that I get to read for a blessed three hours!
  • Grr that dad has already reneged on his promise to take us out for 100 dinners starting tonight but thanks to PIG mum who's helped me take off my bra already.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, maybe the special thing's that Fi's coming @ 8:30am and taking me to the Lung residence for small group Bible study? Unfortunately, ESS doesn't have lunch planned together afterwards, meaning I'm expecting a pissy little Happy Meal with dad and a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. >< *sigh*
  • But had had better remember to take us out for dinner afterwards and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: