Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Wednesday Post 389

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 5715 steps (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Rejoicing In Pain' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'When Things Go Wrong' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-SIX MINUTES online after attending choir rehearsal online tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once @ 12:15am this morning; I awoke for the pot :P again when dearest dad started breakfast downstairs and clunked the marmalade jar onto the table, before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Usually nature calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly all the way till 7:45am when dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage before waking to use the pot :P again.
  • After dearest dad retucks me back into bed, kisses me bye and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily snore, waking up about one hour later to use the pot :P again.
  • Lol, PIG mum oversleeps and forgets to help me up! Hence why I skip my fifteen more minutes and get myself mostly kitted immediately before calling PIG mum back to help with Elf's AFO straps (remember, she seriously only helps with the straps; I'm the one doing the leg lifting, holding leg in place while she positions AFO under leg, placing leg down into brace) and both laces, before letting her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After pouring myself one full mug of water, breakfast is one slice of toast that I cut and smeared with avocado and PIG mum very lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: