Thursday, November 25, 2021

Friday Post 392

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2582 steps (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Glorify God By Giving Thanks'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Danger Of Rising Too Quickly' and fourthly, the spam count for the week's 147. Ooh, wonder will that reach 150+ before the night's out?? XD Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn't call until dad woke me when he clunked the marmalade jar down onto the tabletop; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but happiness today was happily snoring until 7:45am when dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage before waking for the pot :P again.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Amy's arrival.
  • When she arrives, she doesn't even say good morning! But she says fifteen more minutes, so Uber doesn't bear bum her and just waves her disdainfully away. XD
  • She actually came back too earlier the first time but Uber waved her away and she obediently left, meaning she was spared the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
  • When she came back again, I used the pot :P for one more tinkle, we got me kitted and then I headed over to brush teeth. Ela enjoyed another morning of not having to hold the tootbrush while Amy entered the commode; after brushing teeth I sat over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out to the gobbling :P table when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.,
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • After pouring myself one full mug of water, breakfast is one bowl of Sultana Bran, one small slice of that cake I got from Alison yesterday, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Amy's passenger seat and she tootles me off to Calamvale Central for walkies and shopping. Dunno why she refused to grab a trolley for us, nor why she kept telling me to walk straighter, but hey. We bought one box of tissues from Woolies, I saw the Hokkien guy for a pork salad roll (when I approached and waved to him, he replied back "Bahn mi?" and I nodded. Next he goes, "Ahh ... pork/chicken?" I reply, "BBQ pork, please. No chilli." While waiting, I lean against the display cabinet with lotsa yummy-looking buns! Best of all, shopping done I had thirty minutes too sit, check my Facebook memories and start playing Candy Crush. XD
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Amy who helped mew rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Amy flips the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Amy rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's helping with Erf's sock and one last when she gives Wally back to Ela. Then I walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Lunch is my yummy pork salad roll and one cup of Chinese tea. Amy cleans the bathroom and then just sits and waits till 1pm, when I sign her off with my thanks and byes. She's back again next Friday, same time.
  • Before plopping online, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, skoot my chair over to get myself a spoon for dinner, ask PIG mum to please gimme some arvo tea before reading for one hour.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm bulletin for the 127TH time!
  • Toms: can't remember will Hannah/Nisha mind me from 10am till 2pm but dad's taking me to play ping pong @ church afterwards! Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours toms!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: