Monday, November 22, 2021

Monday Post 391d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5219. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I started composing the e-mail I'm planning to send to the P.A. toms while also chatting with Alison over Facebook Messenger.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   

  •  Toms: Hannah's coming again but from 9am till 2pm this time. Presuming PIG mum'll send us to Calamvale Central?

  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage after Hannah leaves; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD Actually, right now she's baking bread to bring her toms; last week 'twas cake! Wonder what it'll be next week, dessert soup?

  • May haveta skip arvo tea coz Nisha's taking me to Toastmasters @ 5:30pm ... fingers crossed the meeting'll not get cancelled AGAIN! XD

  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: