Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Wednesday Post 392

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4044 steps (sweet, I'm just over four grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'When God Swears By God' and thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't Get Ahead Of God!" but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online after Nisha leaves @ 6pm!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once @ 12:05am; I used the pot :P again @ 6:20am before spending ten minutes a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Mr Hall's arriving in less than ten minutes so just noting down that I saw Jacky for physio today, came home for lunch and then saw Ray for acupuncture and massage before Nisha minded me 4-6pm. Mr. Hall's coming for his birthday dinner in five minutes and toms, Karina's taking me to GCCW! Looking forward to catching up with Reverend Chris and Pastor Grace for lunch and best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!

No comments: