Monday, November 1, 2021

Monday Post 388c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total now stands @ 5233 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Shaking The Status Quo' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's ... hey, wonder why I didn't get one tonight? But anyways,  just briefly, continuing tonight's events?


  • Dried, creamed and rekitted for lunch I have half a sausage roll! One of dad's clients randomly gave him one, see; dad chopped off half for me~
  • After saying thanks and bye to Hannah (she's back toms same time) we went to visit Mr. Hall in his new Aveo retirement home! PIG mum was hilarious: by the third street she'd already stopped listening to her GPS, even though it gave her like 400m prior warning? In the end, she rang Mr. Hall multiple times and we arrived like twenty-six minutes late.
  • Mr. Hall lives on the 2nd floor; we just sat on his balcony and PIG mum tapped @ him! We'd brought him three mangoes, he made us each a cup of tea and I munched two jam drops.
  • Once home, I had my yummy tempura FISH sushi and popped online.
  • Enjoyed watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 118TH time!
  • Used loo once before dinner: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa turnip and half a mouthful of yummy chicken I had for the last bite.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Monday plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: