Sunday, November 14, 2021

Sunday Post 390

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 5099 steps (sweet, I'm just over half a normal person today XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Do Not Harden Your Heart'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Overcoming Your Insecurity (1); fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's Breath Of Life'; sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Powerful And Loving'and seventhly, the spam count for the weekend's forty-eight but eighthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FOURTEEN MINUTES online after I videochat with Aunty Nga!! Argh, what a crummy end to an otherwise great day. >< *sigh* Anyways, just very briefly, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 17TH awesome consecutive sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 5:05am~
  • Attended Bible study then ESS
  • Had lunch @ Rochedale State High (Charlie bought kimbap; my first time trying it; delicious!) and played table tennis with Vinnie, Reverend Chris and Naomi!
  • Got home, let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit and then showered.
  • Had our weekly dinner out @ Vietnam Corner
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm; PIG mum's sending us to Go Cutt @ Calamvale Central coz she says I need a haircut
  • Think she also said she wants to cook sth toms arvo?
  • Fingers crossed I can read Ready Player Two for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 123RD time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: