Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Tuesday Post 388c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4249. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued composing my new personal blog post. 
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the early arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Nisha's minding me 4-6pm. Last week she didn't join in with the singing like Kim does when I attend choir practice online so she can just play with her mobile. I'll use the loo once more @ 5:55pm.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: