Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thursday Post 392d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3091. Ha, I'm just over three grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: someone's minding me from 9am till 1pm ... just can't remember who! XD PIG mum also hasn't decided where she'll send us either.
  • But she's found Tiff to come gimme an OT session @ like 2pm.
  • Planning to spend my most important two hours of the day online, ask PIG mum to feed me some arvo tea, read for one hour and then return online to watch the news for the 127TH time! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: