Monday, November 15, 2021

Monday Post 390b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3737 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Party Spoiler' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Let Me Stay!' Anyways, continuing events for Monday?

  • The minute my most important two hours of the day were up, I got offline and headed over to the gobbling :PO calling upstairs and asking PIG mum please can I eat my sushi for arvo tea?
  • While waiting for her to come downstairs from pigland I started reading. I always try to read for @ least one hour each day whenever possible.
  • However, when PIG mum came downstairs, I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me on five rounds of Clock Yourself for her.
  • I was ready to continue reading afterwards but no, that was when she demanded we make chicken buns! Lol, I don't pretend to understand why she gets such a kick outta being able to boss me around and gimme steo-by-step instructions like I'm some imbecile, but hey.
  • I escaped @ 5:55pm to use the loo for one more tinkle and then crashed onto the sofa to watch the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 123RD time!
  • Once the news finished, I returned to the gobbling :P table and kept making buns with PIG mum.
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy kailan, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, and like one teaspoonful of tomato mince. Perhaps two small slices of pork too?
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup and dessert was 1/4 of one yummy chicken bun! Wonder if I'll ever get the chance to eat one whole one?
  • After taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again   rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: