Friday, November 12, 2021

Friday Post 390c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2740; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Constant Troubles' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God's Amazing Creation." Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once the news ended, I asked PIG mum to please help me change a pad.
  • She was mean, timing things just so that when he got home, I was doing the exercise Jacky the physio had taught me, meaning she gets to show off to him how much power she's got over me and how pathetic I've become. >< *sigh*
  • When dinner was called, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon Hannah washed and returned to me this morning after breakfast for dinner, November has been satisfied TWELVE times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy garlic stem, lotsa soup carrot, one chunk of lotus root, two slices of beetroot (which I donated to mother XD), one lil piece of beancurd sheet and four/five tiny chunks of tasty pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events of the night, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: