Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Tuesday Post 389d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 5303 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWELVE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing events for Tuesday?

  • Cripes ... when Neisha didn't arrive by 5:40pm I rang the on-call ... turns out the shift wasn't even in my roster! But don't worry, Hannah could come and take me instead~
  • Only she didn't arrive till like 6:20pm!
  • Then as she was driving down Gaskell Street president Sam rang me, saying don't bother coming; our one speech pulled out and there's not enough attendance anyway!
  • I immediately rang PIG mum's mobile: no answer. I next tried the home phone: still no answer. Finally, PIG mum picked up my call to dad and said don't come home yet: we've just gone swimming!
  • Instead, Hannah and I spend the night @ Maccas, me munching my Happy Meal and Hannah chomping six nuggets.
  • When PIG mum rings and says they're back home now I say lemme finish my chips and we'll come back too.
  • PIG mum was actually showering upstairs when I got home but dearest dad lemme back in. Hannah's back Saturday 10am till 2pm.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Joni's devotional topic's "God's Prerogative".
    P.P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A True Disciple Of Jesus'. 

No comments: