Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Thursday Post 390

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3034 steps (ha, I'm just over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional from last night's 'Wipe Your Fears Away' and thirdly, TWFT topic's "Understanding Satan's Schemes" but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed  FIFTY-SEVEN MINUTES online when I get home from dinner tonight with the other book club ladies!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 14TH consecutive awesome sleep last night; that's the 20TH time this year I've enjoyed one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps!! :D Ideally I'd have achieved that before November arrived but hey, no biggie. XD
  • Like yesterday, nature didn't call until dearest dad thunked the marmalade jar down onto the table and woke me; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Then I happily snore with Uber until been woken by PIG mum's noisy daily a-THUMPING around upstairs for another pot :P trip. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Karina's arrival.
  • When Karina arrivals, she does knock, say good morning and offer us fifteen more minutes, but she comes back five minutes and thirty seconds too early! Uber stiffly sends her away and thankfully, she doesn't argue and just goes, otherwise she'd have gotten the Bear Bum next! XD
  • When she comes back, we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth (yay, Ela gets a break this morning from having to hold the toothbrush) and sit over the loo for just one tinkle before coming out to the gobbling :P table when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of porridge mixed with bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one slice of toast smeared with avocado and sprinkled with a little salt. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast over, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, Karina tootles me off to GCCW!
  • Thirteen people attended today; Crystal helped me once to the loo during morning tea and Lisa/Pat/Stan saw me stocked with one small cup of tea, white with two sugars and like five bikkies! Homework for next meet's 'banish' but someone hard of hearing thought 'twas 'vanish' and then I suggested how about Spanish? XD
  • After one more loo trip Karina tootled me off to Sunnybank Plaza to meet Dr. Esther for lunch @ C Cafe! We arrived nice and early, giving me like thirty minutes to play Candy Crush type games. XD Today I passed one more Candy Crush level and three/four more Candy Crush Soda Saga levels! XD
  • At 12:50pm, Karina and I headed down to C Cafe. When I walked inside, I told the waiter that I was Emily and Jacky said that you were expecting me? The guy goes yeah head inside; sure enough, the table @ the back with the comfy sofa seats awaits me!
  • When Dr. Esther arrives, I make the introductions and then we order! Karina gets sth with fried rice and a Coke, Dr. Esther gets yucky chicken fillet in black bean sauce with rice and I have the fried instant noodles with pork (but without XO sauce) that I'd asked for! Both Doctor Esther and I drink a HK-style cold milk tea. Over lunch, we all just chat away; Esther starts work @ the hospital next January! She'll move and live on the coast but will drive back on weekends to Brisbane when possible.
  • After lunch, Karina tootles me home. It's BUCKETING rain, so she parks close to the garage and I turn off the alarm before taking my quickest possible shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had oone tinkle before Karina turned the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Karina rekitted me, I had another tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I signed her off with my thanks and byes (she's back next Thursday same time), had some yummy mango and one cup of green tea for arvo tea, used the loo once and returned online.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: