Thursday, November 4, 2021

Thursday Post 389c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3864. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Suddenly the neighbour rings and says I've made some kinda sweet dessert soup; tell one of your parents to come get it, please! I say sorry they're both out and she immediately gets very worried, saying are you alright by yourself? I reply don't worry I'm fine. XD
  • When dad gets home and reheats dinner, I use the loo for one tinkle and walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, lotsa yummy garlic stem, a little mince, a little tomato and a lil scrambled egg. PIG mum returns home around 8:15pm~
  • Dinner spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl to the sink I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip now with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: