Monday, November 8, 2021

Monday Post 389b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2836 and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Sing Praise To God'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Suddenly, PIG mum says let's bake muffins! I agreed coz I'd get to sit and I was pretty sure Ela could just watch and enjoy.
  • Correct, although I'm sure PIG mum had immense fun bossing me around, giving me step-by-step instructions and constantly nagging me about my posture. 
  • Once the muffins headed into the oven for baking, I munched my delicious tempura veggie roll, drank one delicious mug of vanilla chai with milk and happily read for one hour Dan Brown's novel, finishing pg. 375 @ 5:09 and reaching pg. 400 @ 5:41.
  • One more tinkle for me before I returned online and happily watched the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 122ND time. All the things I like recording: All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven’, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher)s) for the 122ND time:Janetzki, Blowers, Chumbley, D’th, Aitken, Gyte, Gilding (heard), Balme, Economidis, Chalmers, Macron (heard), Rudd (heard), Ayden (first name), Cruz, Jenner, Woiwood (heard), Bremner, Hopper,  Haas (heard), Turpin (heard), Rennie, Mujeeb, Ricciardo (heard), Verstapprn (heard), Danchin, Baud, Waterson, Mustafa (first name), Etherington, Howard (heard), Bissell, Griepink, Cho (heard), Pratt, Henrik (first name), Mula and Greenhalgh .  1AUD = 74USc.Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Mt. Gravatt toms: 18-28. Sunrise 4:51am Sunset 6:06pm
  • Since I was busting I eushed off to the loo once the break between the weather report and the sports report aired. XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: