Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Wednesday Post 389b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 6165 (ha, I'm over six grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Comfort Shared'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I sit outside the garage on the bench while PIG mum reverses her 4ED outta the garage before I climb into the backseat. We listen to Fred Cheng all day; of course, PIG mum gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt today and Era helps Ela stretch for fifty-five minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 250 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela's fingers for five minutes.
  • PIG mum tootled us off to Sunnybank Plaza, deliberately parking on the upper floor meaning I'd have a walk the length of the store and back instead of just outside Coles. *sigh* 
  • Apart from hiking all the way to Coles for cookie ingredients, we also headed into Daiso and brought cookie cutters! I practised reading my katakana. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed THIRTEEN MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: