Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday Post 392b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3657 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Scaling The High Bar'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Insult To Injury' and fourthly, the probable final, final spam count for the weekend's now forty. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Lol, PIG mum's so DESPERATE to force me to do stupid exercises for her, she tried to boot me offline with two minutes to spare! I just ignored her for two more minutes before getting away from the computer. XD
  • First, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me too do five rounds of Clock Yourself (colours) for her; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Next, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a banana, after I first let her gleefully force poor Ela to hold the bana and order Era to peel it. I didn't really mind, though, since I was seated and could fully concentrate. Besides, I'd finished before dearest dad got home, meaning she didn't get to show off to him how much power she's got over me.
  • Took a nice warm shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flipped the nice  warm water off, PIG mum dried my back for me and then I did everything else except the bra strap, EEElf's AFO straps and both laces.
  • After lifting the loo lid  I did another stinky unspeakable before returning online.
  • Before we left for our once-weekly dinner out, I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • We had dinner tonight @ Woka Warrigal. A two person meal between three people obviously means I'll get piss little but tonight I was allowed to choose one dish and I chose sizzling chicken in teriyaki sauce! The dessert wasn't very yummy, though: the choc top milky poles were like strawberry flavoured. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely back online, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Kim's minding me 9-1; PIG mum says we can go buy face paint from the Reject Shop for my Rudolph costume for the CODA Christmas party!
  • Don't have any appointments toms arvo; hoping to spend my most important two hours online, read for one hour and watch the 6pm bulletin for the  128TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheersa,
    Em. ^^

No comments: