Monday, November 8, 2021

Tuesday Post 389b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1250 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'We Honor What We Enjoy' and thirdly, TWFT topic's "God's Remedy For Depression" but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:05am, when dearest dad thunked the marmalade jar onto the table top this morning, and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  Usually nature calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring that soundly with Uber that I didn't wake again for the pot :P until dearest dad walked very considerately silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock onto the garage door!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: