Sunday, November 14, 2021

Monday Post 390

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3042 steps (ha, I'm just over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Marvel Of Creation' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Overcoming Your Insecurity (2)'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 18TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 4:50am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip but happiness was sleeping all the way until dearest dad very thoughtfully silently walked down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage before waking again too relieve myself!
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily fall back asleep for another hour, waking once more for the pot :P when awoken by PIG mum's noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back out and awaiting Hannah's arrival @ 9am.
  • When Hannah arrives, ahe says good morning and fifteen more minutes? Uber waves her away; when she comes back fifteen minutes later I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Ela enjoys her first break this week from having to hold the toothbrush~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, just coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast spread with some avocado and sprinkled with a little salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I crawl into Hannah's tank and she tootles us off to Calamvale Central.

  • First, I hike to the end of the shopping centre and get my cheap ten dollar haircut from Go Cutt. I think the same girl who cut my hair last time did it again today! Why I like getting a haircut there: I actually get instructed to tilt my head DOWN; usually PIG mum's always rousing @ me to head up! XD

  • After I'd mimed and made the noise to get my head vacuumed, Hannah and I went and bought sushi before ending our shopping by getting one box of tissues from Woolies.

  • That left us like thirty minutes to play on our smartphones and I randomly passed like three more Candy Crush levels! XD

  • After Hannah tootled me home, I rang dearest dad, turned off the alarm and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I have one tinkle before Hannah flips the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Hannah rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's helping with Elf's sock and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, I make myself a toasted tuna in tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese for lunch and drink one mug of Chinese tea. unsure why PIG mum demanded that I cut it into half for her, seeing that I was perfectly content to eat it whole but hey, no biggie.

  • At 1pm, I signed Hannah off with my thanks and byes. She's back again toms @ 9am but till 2pm this time.

  • After I'd finished lunch I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over

  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day online I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, munch my yummy calamari sushi and hopefully read for one hour! 

  • Actually, didn't PIG mum say she wanted to do some cooking? Think she's hit pigland upstairs

  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 123RD time!

Toms:L Hannah's minding me again but from 9-2 this time. Guessing PIG mum'll send us to Underwood MarketPlace?


Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage @ 2:30pm; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
Will hopefully get to read for another hour and then watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 124TH time!
Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: