Friday, November 5, 2021

Friday Post 389b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3056 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week now stands @ 103. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started my most important two hours online, I got off the computer and headed over to the gobbling :P table to munch arvo tea (PIG mum had left me one of the choc chip cookies I'd baked with Tiff earlier that arvo, drink one mug of delicious vanilla chai with milk (it tastes better with milk!) and happily read the Dan Brown novel for one hour. 
  • PIG mum left me one Mickey Mouse cookie (that I'd made with Tiff earlier) and one mug of vanilla chai with added milk! I tried one mouthful and immediately decided that with milk was better! I happily read Dan Brown's book happily for one hour; I reached pg. 222 @ 4:57pm, reached pg. 225 @ 5:03pm and reached pg. 250 @ 4:49pm.
  • One more loo trip for me (I had to lift the closed loo lid *sigh*) before I returned online and enjoyed watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 121ST time.
  • Will hopefully get summoned for dinner soon; also hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 121ST time: Colahan, Raman (heard), Fegan, Palaszczuk, Krenske, Arvier, Crisafulli, Blaine, Kearsley, Laundy, Higgins, Jancauskas, McKenna, Javid, Greenbank, Sajid (first name), Bramston, Hiller, Mengel (heard), Roulston,  Sinnamon, Perilli, Conway, Hoon, Winslow,  Te'o, Tabuai-Fidow, Starc, Naim, Zampa, Taskin, Maxwell, Harker,  Waller, Duckworth (heard), Herbert, Webb and Sheens (heard).  1AUD = 73.84USc.Wally Lewisread the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 17-25. Mt. Gravatt toms: 16-25. Sunrise 4:53am Sunrise 6:10pm

No comments: