Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thursday Post 392c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2856; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Old Lamplighter' and thirdly, Our Daily ZBread's devotional topic's 'The Will Of GFod'. Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • After I'd used up my two most important hours of the day, I started compiling my XMas wishlist for 2021; it's due out Dec. the 1st!
  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get after breakfast for dinner; November has been satisfied TWENTY-FIVE times!!! :D :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, a chunk/two of fish and some old chewy chunks of beef that have left me with a tired jaw ... well, I've always had a weak jaw. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Thursday plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: