Monday, November 15, 2021

Monday Post 390c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3852. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read the She Reads Truth devotional.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Toms: Hannah's back minding me again but for one extra hour, till 2pm toms.
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage @ 2:30pm. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. Wonder how many chicken buns she'll bring Aunty Ann?
  • Will hopefully spend my most important two hours of the day online when I get home.
  • Then, excitement! Uncle Slam's seeing the new James Bond movie with me! :D It's Daniel Craig's last as 007 ... I still remember my blog post about watching his first ... I was still whole, then. Oh, how the mighty have fallen ... >< But not that I was even anywhere near mighty to begin with! XD
  • Would love dinner @ C Cafe afterwards but either parent will just drive me home for dinner. Oh well.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: