Monday, November 8, 2021

Monday Post 389d

 Heylo again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3045. Ha, I'm just over three grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I alternated between blogging, Facebooking and watching YouTube clips.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always \rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me again from 9am but until 2pm toms, not 1pm. PIG mum's found David to come gimme physio, after which I'm showering and then having lunch, meaning Hannah won't take me out toms. Unless PIG mum sends us to collect the new book club novel first?
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage @ 2:30. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Will prolly haveta skip arvo tea, coz even after Nisha gets me home from Toastmasters I'm still gonna be owed like TWENTY MINUTES online!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: