Thursday, November 4, 2021

Thursday Post 389b

 H eylo again, good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3706 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm gonna still be owed NINETEEN MINUTES online should I get to watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 120TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • Afterwards, Uber and I happily snore for another hour, me waking for another pot :P trip when noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and then back out again to await Karina's arrival @ 7:30am.
  • Once Karina arrived and I counted down my fifteen more minutes, I used the pot :P for one more tinkle, we got me kitted and I went over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys another break~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which is one bowl of porridge with one slice of toast spread with avocado and sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, , I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I visit the toilet once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Karina's car and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, finding a sidepark outside level two.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, I grab Lian Hearn's Shadows And Blossoms, flop onto one of those squashy red/pink/magenta armchairs and read for about one hour, finishing pg. 111 @ 9:54am and finishing pg. 125 @ 10:16.
  • After posting an update onto Facebook I visit the loo for one more tinkle and then grab a trolley and begin shopping @ Woolies, coz as I was passing I saw Caitlin and called out hi! After we'd bought all the groceries PIG mum wanted we were heading towards the self-serve checkouts when suddenly Caitlin walks towards me, exclaiming, "Thank goodness I saw you! I've just been sent on my break and nearly missed you!" From now on, I'll buy groceries @ Woolies before heading upstairs to Coles because should I shop the other way around Caitlan's having her lunch break and I may never see her again!
  • Karina already bought the buns from New York Baguette while I was reading; our last stop before meeting Reverend Chris and Pastor Grace @ Woka Woka's upstairs for more groceries.
  • Since we're early, I get nearly fifty minutes to play Farm Heroes and other Candy Crush-type games before heading into the restaurant! But I only pass one Farm Heroes and one Candy Crush Jelly Saga level. XD
  • Cripes, Pastor Grace and Reverend Chris arrive late since when Pastor Grace was waiting for the car to reverse from the spot she intended to take, the driver for some reason didn't see them, slammed his accelerator and rear ended them! o_O Their car horn doesn't work and Pastor Grace said she just yelled but of course wasn't heard through closed windows and car engine noises! Luckily everybody's uninjured but their poor car has a big dent; Reverend Chris showed me photos from his mobile.
  • I get the baked fish fillet rice with a cold HK-style milk tea; Reverend Chris gets scrambled eggs with prawns, Karina gets sth with choy sum and Pastor Grace orders French toast but doesn't finish it coz she had brunch with Dr. Esther just before.
  • After Karina tootled me home I turned the alarm off and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye fully shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I pop online and Karina goes to clean the bathroom before returning to gently massage for twenty minutes.
  • PIG mum arrives just before Karina leaves; @ 3/3:30pm I head over to the gobbling :P table and sign Karina off with my thanks and byes. She's back and taking me to the Garbo library next Thursday; I've already contacted C Cafe and they say already reserved leather sofa @ back of restaurant for me and can have fried instant noodles with pork chop and drink for fifteen bucks! :D
  • For arvo tea I let PIG mum nab my half my yummy sausage bun but was very surrprised and happy when she showed me this box of vanilla chai she'd bought for me! Smells and tasted great~
  • Afterwards I snuck my mobile into the loo and kept playing Candy Crush-type games for the full five tinkles before returning online.
  • Toms: can't remember when Tiff's coming but we're gonna make cookies! The Chopping Board of Death's disappointed he'll not see any action toms. XD
  • Perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me? Can't remember who's coming to mind me while I shower nor have I got any appointments needing attending toms.
  • But maybe I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 121ST time!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 120TH time: Ford, Fegan, Palaszczuk, Springborg, Bishop, Atkins, Breeden, Kearsley, Thebeault, Frydenberg, Blanchfield, de Brenni, Cassidy, Mander, Bosley, Flude, Janda, Baldwin (heard), D'Ath (heard), Arvier, Crisafulli, Meyer, Zalai, Leary, Kramer, Wildermuth, Labuschagne, Root (heard), Rashid, Reynolds, Coates, Beale, Cummings (heard), Beale, Popyrin (heard), Duckworth (heard), Engel, Mair, Rafferty and Khawaja (heard)  1AUD = 74.36USc.. Wally Lewis read the sports report and LLuke Bradnam read the weather report from Main Beach. Brisbane was 15-25 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 16-25. Sunrise 4:54am Sunset 6:10pm
    P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Present-Age Problems'.
    P.P.P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Rainy Days'.

No comments: