Saturday, November 27, 2021

Saturday Post 392b

 Heylo again and good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4742 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Major Problem With Minor Sin' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIVE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Lol, wonder why PIG mum doesn't get outta bed earlier? When she comes to hit me with the eye goo, she like RACES out the door afterwards and always says she's late! XD
  • After dearest dad had retucked me back into bed and said he'd cook some lunch for me, before returning to happy snorings with Uber, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Uber and happily snore, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Hannah comes and gives me fifteen more minutes. Only this time I don't get to call out that I'm hungry coz I accidentally fall back asleep. XD
  • When Hannah returned, I used the loo for one more tinkle, we got me kitted and I headed over to brush teeth. Ela enjoys her last break this week from having to hold the toothbrush.
  • After drinking one mug of water, I sit over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,,rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Thanks to dad who cooks ham and eggs for breakfast and leaves me one (not half) a sandwich; thanks also to Hannah who cooks the bread yummy and adds one slice of cheese for me. I enjoy my first mug of white tea, and during and after breakfast I happily read for thirty minutes, reaching pg. 200 @ 11:14am.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles me off to Calamvale Central. Turns out Tank can *just* fit underground!
  • After buying groceries from Woolies we get sushi from the Japanese place just inside the entrance. One vegie tempura for me; two chicken ones for Hannah.
  • After Hannah tootles me home, I turn the alarm off and then take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Hannah flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, Hannah first made me my second mug of white tea with two sugars before reheating lunch for me while I continued reading, reaching pg. 222 @ 1:21pm and finishing pg. 225 @ 1:40pm. Thanks to Hannah who made me one more mug after I finished the second one~
  • At 1:55pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles. Dad came home and presumably Hannah got him to sign her off right away. She's back 9-1 Monday.
  • Dad tootled me to church to play ping pong! He was super-lucky: I played thrice with a break between each session but dad played continuously!
  • After I got home, I used the loo for one tinkle then headed down to the gobbling :P table and ate my yummy vegie tempura sushi. Dunno why dad wouldn't look for the vanilla chai PIG mum promised I could have for arvo tea but hey. Happiness was reading for a good long while, because it's only Saturdays I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ I finished pg. 250 @ 4:44pm, finished pg. 275 @ 5:32pm and finished pg. 300 @ 6:09! Actually, I read for three hours and four minutes today. XD
  • Before returning online, I did a second stinky unspeakable.
  • When I'm summoned to dinner, I use the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: