Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Tuesday Post 388b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4155 (ha, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Ring The Bell' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Pray For All The Souls'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After finishing my most important two hours online, I started a new blog post about book club!
  • When the parents got home, PIG mum asked me was I cold; I said yeah it's getting cooler now and she brought me over a long-sleeved tee to put on. Only 'twas a snug fit to pull down and she immediately started bitching that I'd gained heaps of weight? Not sure how that's possible; it's Spring now and besides I didn't get to eat more during Winter? PIG mum declares it's because now I get one extra dinner out each month for book club and dad immediately said he'd cancel my fortnightly Thursday lunches out with Reverend Chris and Pastor Grace, not lemme eat lunch out and leave me leftovers for lunch. But I need my weekly HK-style milk tea!!! >< *sigh* But PIG mum tells me that should I get any heavier walking will get even harder for me, but I've not noticed that?
  • When I was summoned for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa garlic stem (what Hannah and I bought earlier this morning), lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot, one lil Chinese mushroom and like three tiny bits/strips of yummy chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: