Saturday, November 13, 2021

Saturday Post 390c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4659 (ha, I'm over 4.5 grand, too! XD); secondly,Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Nothing Can Separate' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Our Advocate'. Anyways, continuing events for tonight?

  • Hannah gets the furthest disabled park from the entrance and I hike into Woolies to buy one box of tissues.
  • Then I buy not one, but TWO veggie tempura sushi @ the new sushi place coz it's really cheap! I sit and eat one right away and save the other for arvo tea. Haven't told the parents about that. XD Hannah bought herself some seared scallop one ... are seared sushi fully cooked/still partially raw?
  • After hiking back to her tank, Hannah tootled me home, I rang dearest dad and then turned off the alarm before taking a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Hannah flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • While Hannah reheated lunch for me and then cleaned the bathroom I continued reading, reaching pg. 125 @ 1:14pm and pg. 150 @ 1:53. After Hannah had her lunch, I asked her to please massage Ela coz she'd already refused this morning.
  • Before Hannah left, I used the loo once more for two tinkles. She's back Monday 9am till 1pm.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle dad tootled me off to church to play ping pong!
  • He played three/four rounds with me; for our last bout he said let's play to ten and reached nine first but he lemme catch up and when the game dueced he even lemme win! XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down the hallway to munch my other sushi roll and read for two hours and five minutes, because it's only Saturday I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ I finished pg. 175 @ 5:06pm, reached pg. 200 @ 5:42pm, reached pg. 222 @ 5:53pm and reached pg. 225 @ 5:57pm. Then I used the loo for one more tinkle before popping back online. When PIG mum came downstairs from her long afternoon nap (it was like 7:30pm) I immediately asked her to please help me change a pad coz 'twas like more than full ...
  • When I was summoned for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: