Friday, July 9, 2021

Friday Post 363c

 Goos evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2849; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The School Of Obedience' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Growing In God's Grace". Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Breakfast is the yummy custard bun I bought yesterday, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and another (smaller) mug of Milo. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the toilet, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and she decides we'll listen to Wang Feng first up.
    At Aunty Ann's, I use the loo for one tinkle and lie down for a comfy massage. PIG mum's in her element, obvious, yapping unceasingly @ Aunty Ann; my grateful thanks to Aunty Ann who always replies and keeps a conversation flowing.
  • When that's finished, I visit the loo again for one more tinkle, drink some water and then say my thanks and byes to Aunty Ann. PIG mum books herself in for a massage sometime next week too.
  • Our next stop: Momo's, our belated International Fried Chicken Day celebration lunch! Sadly, PIG mum only ordered us half a chicken to share but ordered a bowl of soupy udon too and it was good quality!
  • Back home, I used loo for one tinkle and then turned the computer on.
  • Tiff and Maddy came to gimme a session of OT: I cooked chicken burgers and wailed very convincingly for the poor tomatoes when I HACKED THEM TO DEATH using the Chopping Board Of Death. XD
  • When they left I popped briefly online.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who kindly opened the door foor Kim when she arrived precisely @ 4pm, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • While PIG mum let Kim in, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • So a nice hot shower for me today - I washed and rinsed my own hasir. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 18% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era, and mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces. Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely out to the goobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: