Monday, July 12, 2021

Tuesday Post 363

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1832 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional from last night's 'Faith Expels Guilt, Greed and Fear' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Fishing Lessons (4)'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Oh, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Longing For God'.
  • Usually, nature calls again every hour after that initial pot :P trip but today I enjoyed an incredible snore and didn't wake again until dearest dad very considerately walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage before using the pot :P again!
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I actually manage to fall back asleep before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs! Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival @ 9am.
  • When Hannah arrives, she remembers to gimme fifteen more minutes before helping me up. When I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth, thanks to Hannah who squirts me some toothpaste, although she was mean and wouldn't get a spoon for me. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming back outside when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable. 
  • After first noting down in the computer that I had to get myself a spoon for breakfast, I went so and did that. Only by then, PIG mum had gone upstairs and Hannah was back in my room; I quickly skooted my chair and also got myself a spoon for lunch meaning that July has been satisfied SIX times! :D
  • Breakfast is one bowl of gluggy plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Just thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Went to Underwood Park and hiked around with Hannah for thirty minutes; took a photo for dad~
  • Got home and waited for PIG mum's return; we played on our smartphones and I passed one more level of Farm Hereos! XD Hannah also stopped to refuel and bought a small packet of honey soy chicken chips for us to share! 
  • Took a not hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was one bowl of tasteless rice leftovers, but thanks to PIG mum for reheating rice for me because I'll not get any for dinner tonight!
  • Lunch was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea; I then read for fifty minutes, used the loo for two more tinkles and said my thanks and byes to Hannah. She's back again next Tuesday 9am till 2pm.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours I'll head over to the gobbling table and ask PIG mum will she please read me some arvo tea.
  • Ooh, perhaps I can read for seventy minutes and not just sixty, because that'll mean I've read for two hours today!
  • Kim's taking me to Toastmasters @ 5:30pm. I'm warm-up master tonight and looking forward to my Happy Meal for dinner tonight, never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  •  Toms: Will David come gimme physio? Can't remember did he come last week.
  • Think I'm seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage toms; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Think it's Priscilla minding me from 4-6pm?
  • But hoping I'll get dinner @ 6pm, coz it's ORIGIN THREE toms night!! Sure, the poor Maroons have already lost the series but we're just playing for pride! GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!! 
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: