Friday, July 9, 2021

Friday Post 363e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3081 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now ... well, it's still thirty-one. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, @ 9pm I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Originally I hoped PIG mum would let Hannah take me to the Logan North library coz I wanna collect my new book club novel and start reading it, but she says getting in and outta Hannah's car's too clunky. Will ask: I vaguely remember there are several parks outside ...
  • Think we're just going to Underwood Marketplace for walkies and grocery buying ...
  • Should I read for three hours toms? I quite like the historical fiction I've just started ... nah, I've gotta complete that unit of study Axiom rang about the day before! Just looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars~
  • Oh, that church aunty did invite dad and me back to play table tennis @ church toms ... should we? Will ask dad.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't usually happen Fridays! XD

No comments: