Saturday, July 3, 2021

Saturday Post 362b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2783; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'He Delight's Over You' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Cleaning Method'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Prescisely two hours after I'd started online, I got off, used the loo for one tinkle and headed down to the gobbling :P table, asking dad could he please gimme arvo tea? I'd bought one cream bun with Kim from Hanaromart, dad had come home with a box of pizza and said he'd saved one for me, and PIG mum told me to ask dad to please gimme a cup of tea for arvo tea; she refused to, since she was going upstairs and hitting the sack since she'd worked this morning.
  • In return for one small slice of pizza, dad nabbed like 1/4 of my cream bun! Well, he claims 'twas more like 1/5; I'm always been crap @ estimation. XD I suppose I could say yay that dad lemme drink one mug of white tea but unfortunately he didn't add any sugar/honey to it.
  • Then, coz I'd only read for fifty-five minutes today while Kim was minding me, I sat and read for two hours and five minutes straight! I reached pg. 375 @ 4:17pm, reached pg. 400 @ 5:08 and reached pg. 425 @ 5:50pm.
  • One more tinkle for me before I returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl afterwards, else hope everyone has a smashing Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: