Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Wednesday Post 363

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @  work plodding 3586 steps (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'How Christ Conquered Bittereness' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How To Stay On Course'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 13TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! 'Twas funny: I was awake but not awake enough to know that I needed the pot :P when suddenly dad HOWLED!! I sat bolt upright, about to yell out to him was everything alright but after that there was silence; I presumed dad was fine, used the pot :P for one more tinkle and then immediately fell back asleep, since I knew dearest dad would get ready to leave for his hard day's work one hour later.
  • When dearest dad silently and very considerately walked down the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage one hour later, that was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  After dearest dad had kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, I happily snored again, waking once more for the pot :P shortly before 8:50am when PIG mum starts her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo, before exiting again and awaiting Kim's arrival.
  • Kim's good: when she arrives almost ten minutes early, she knocks, says morning and fifteen more minutes but not 'or one more minute', thus sparing her a bear bum from Mum Pig. XD
  • Only thirty minutes left, so just briefly: got kitted, brushed teeth, got a spoon and had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and then went out to Underwood Park and hiked for thirty minutes with Kim. She's got better timing than Hannah: the timer went off just as I reached Kim's car boot!
  • Went to Underwood Marketplace and bought groceries from Woolies; bumped into Yeshi! Also, Kim bought us one siu mai each!
  • Got home, turned off alarm and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 17% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening booth eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I got myself a spoon for lunch and ate one bowl of PIG mum's rather tasteless yeung chuen noodles.
  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture. I'm that tired today (PMT), I even fell lightly asleep! PIG mum was obviously oblivious to that fact: she was too busy yapping her head off to Ray; my grateful thanks to him who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll eat arvo tea, read a bit, use the loo and then join online choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 7pm.
  • Toms: Carina was taking me to GCCW but since that's been cancelled we're going back to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown instead!
  • Gonna buy takeaway from Woka and crash Fiona Mok's place for lunch!
  • Carina will see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30/4pm.
  • The Sea Eagles playing the Raiders toms night ... should I watch?
  • Oh, and dad said sth about taking me to play ping pong with church people tonight?
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having aa smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: