Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Thursday Post 364

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday actually stands @ 4559 (ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "Ministry - More Important Than Life"; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2293 steps and fourthly, TWFT topic's  "Do The Right Thing By Others" but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online after I let PIG mum nab @ least half my arvo tea!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • PIG mum fed me arvo tea; when I returned online I asked could she please feed me dinner latest by 6:30pm since coverage for Origin Three starts @ 7pm but she screeched no way, I'm cooking! *sigh*
  • When dad returned home and actually cooked dinner I asked him the same thing, but when he summoned me, 'twas already 7:26pm! *sigh* I forewent dinner since there'd be no way I'd finish dinner by 7:30 and instead opened Nine Now. I was happy to stay there but the parents demanded I watch from the couch. *sigh*
  • By the time kickoff happened (around 8pm), I'd sung half my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers.
  • Come halftime we were leading 8-6! I used the loo for one tinkle, grabbed the choco vanilla lollipop the nurse had lemme take from the lolly tin @ the QE2 after my second COVID jab and happily sucked on that.
  • 'Twas a close game! They levelled but we drew ahead again and saved face by winning the third match, even though we've already lost the series!
  • One more loo trip, noted down my final, final plodding total for Wednesday and hit the sack. By the time I'd reached the bench and poured myself one half-mouthful of milk, the speeches were done but the trophy hadn't been lifted yet; I went to brush teeth coz watching the Blues lift the trophy didn't interest me. Indeed, the stadium was nearly all empty!! XD
  • Repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
  • Today: woo hoo, 14TH consecutive awesome sleep last night; that's the 13TH time this year I've scored one straight week of awesome sleeps! :D Like yesterday, nature didn't call until 6:30am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: