Thursday, July 15, 2021

Thursday Post 364b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2556. Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Usually, nature calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip, but this morning I had such a happy snore I didn't wake again for the pot :P until dearest dad very considerately walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage for Carina's imminent arrival @ 8am! Around the same time, PIG mum came downstairs and hit me with the eye goo.
  • Lol when Carina arrived, PIG mum let her in, she knocked, pushed open the door and said "Good morning Emily; this is your fifteen minute wakeup call ..." I waved Mum Pig @ her and she smartly withdrew to gimme my fifteen more minutes.
  • When she comes back, I sit, up, smirk and drawl "I'm not gloating, but ... (in retaliation to how Carina greeted me aftter Origin Two XD)" Carina laughed back, saying, okay, you may gloat coz you won last night." XD
  • We got me kitted, I went to the bathroom and brushed teeth (thanks to Corina who squirted me some toothpaste), sat over the loo for one tinkle and came out when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one slice of plain (unbuttered) toast with some avocado and the tiniest ever sprinkling of salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Whoops only five minutes left, so super-briefly:
  • Thought I'd read @ the library but after I've finished breakfast Carina says no, your mum ordered you read @ home today!
  • Read book club novel for one hour, did a stinky unspeakable and went shopping with Carina @ the Sunnybank Hills Woolies and Coles.
  • Had lunch with Pastor Grace and Reverend Chris @ Woka Warrigal.
  • Turned alarm off and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Carina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Let PIG mum nab half my sausage bun for arvo tea. Happily read all about the Maroons victory. Planning to read the rest of the paper tonight.
  • Did another stinky unspeakable before returning online. Planning to read the newspaper tonight!
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Has she got me down for some OT session/will I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage?
  • Kim's minding me from 3pm till 5pm.
  • Hope everyone has aa smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: