Thursday, July 29, 2021

Thursday Post 366b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3473 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 78TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • About one hour later I wake for another pot :P trip, PIG mum's daily noisy a-THUMPING around being my alarm clock. Soon, dearest dad comes to kiss me bye before leaving for work; I doze on and off until PIG mum suddenly pokes me and passes me the phone. "Ring CODA." She instructs me. "Carina's not here." I ring, Rachel answers and says she's try find Carina for me. Awhile later, she rings back and says Carina's sick but she'll keep looking for someone to support me. PIG mum helps me up, I brush teeth, have breakfast, do a stinky unspeakable and boot up the computer. Every fifteen minutes I ring CODA, asking have they found someone to support me yet?? Finally someone rings and says Patricia will come @ 10:45am, hallelujah!
  • Only she doesn't arrive! o_O I ring again @ 10:55am, 11:05 and 11:15am; in the end, Patricia doesn't arrive until 11:15am!!
  • She knows the way to Sunnybank Hills coz she lives southside too; after parking on level four we head into Coles. Originally I was like do you wanna go find the items while I sit; come back once you've found them and we'll buy them together but Patricia says nah, you're already running late, let's just go. Fair enough.
  • Somehow she buys everything from Coles and forgets Woolies! XD But she buys me two buns from New York Baguette.
  • In the end I'm about fifteen minutes late meeting Aunty Jo for lunch and it's not Aunty Ming with her but Aunty Winnie!
  • I have the fried instant noodles with pork chop and a cold HK-style milk coffee tea. The waitress recognised me and said you're the corn soup girl, aren't you? XD
  • Aunty Jo said grace for us, Aunty Winnie showed us photos of her grandpet Hazel and Patricia showed us photos of her kids, one who's just just graduated from uni! Personally I'm glad I got to thank Aunty Winnie for writing out that lovely psalm for me~
  • After lunch Patricia tootled me home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Patricia who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Patricia flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Patricia rekitted me, I had another tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she wasa giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside I booted up the computer while Patricia went and cleaned the bathroom. PIG mum got home @ 3:25pm.
  • At 3:45pm PIG mum signed Patricia off and she left with my thanks and byes; @ 4pm I headed over to the gobbling :P table; in return for @ least half my sausage bun PIG mum left me one mug of Chinese tea.
  • Before returning online I did another stinky unspeakable and passed another level of Farm Heroes. XD
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 78TH time!
  • Toms: PIG mum should help me up, since I'm seeing PIG mum for a comfy massage. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly and unceasingly @ her, since she didn't get a chance to do that to Ray yesterday. XD
  • She's also found Tiff to gimme OT in the arvo before Kim minds me from 3pm till 5pm.
  • Also hoping PIG mum'll feed me dinner by 6:45pm, since coverage of the latest Broncos game begins @ 7:30pm!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 78TH time, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher: Fox, Maleny (heard), Dressel, Templeton, Chalmers, Kaminga, Titmus, Greenwood, Reason, Kendricks, Dry, D'Ath, Berejiklian, Dry (heard), Chumbley, Yvette (first name), Bissell, Balme, Sakakibara, Ravn, Morcombe, Jackway, Briggs, Pollock,  Zorko, Dearden (heard),  Heathwood, Martinkovic, Goan, Sirili (first name), Milford (heard), Berreta, SDtephan, Walters, Milford (heard),  Leishmann (heard), Barty, PeersMaqala and Christou. Pat Welsh read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. G emma Acton read the finance report. 1AUD = 78.87USc.Brisbane was 13-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 7-21. Sunrise 6:30am 5:19pm sunset

No comments: